Write For Us
Over the years, WPHUB has evolved from a site that reviewed WordPress themes and plugins to a content oriented site that wrote about the coming and goings of all things WordPress. Our last iteration of evolution has been to come full circle as a direct marketplace for quality WordPress products that focus on best practices and adherence to WordPress coding standards.
The goal of our blog moving forward is to focus on the WordPress development community, specifically toward theme developers, plugin authors and customization specialists. This means we are looking for writers with some development background or with a pulse on the WordPress community that can cover the following types of topics:
- Web design trends and popular design concepts
- Insight into top selling themes authors and agencies
- Identifying up and coming plugins useful for developers
- General WordPress theme and plugin development
- Coding best practices as related to WordPress
What we are NOT looking for:
- Reviews of themes or plugins
- How to Guides for WordPress or basic technical guides
- Future direction of WordPress and upcoming features
WPHUB is looking for fresh articles and content each week and writers will work with our editors on appropriate topics to publish. As a guideline, we are looking for 800 to 1,200 word articles with visuals. Our rate is generally $100 to $200 per article depending on the topic and length.
If you are interested in writing for WPHUB, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line, “Contributing Writer”. In the email, please include your resume/CV with links to your previous works and writing history.