ManageWP has come a long way since I first looked at the service in the Summer of 2010. It has grown from a useful service for administrating your WordPress websites to be an incredible service for managing, monitoring and backing up your websites.
I was chatting to Vladimir recently on Skype and he kindly offered one ManageWP Business Package that can manage up to 25 websites. This package retails for $972 if you pay annually or $1,080 if you pay monthly.
- One-click WordPress, Plugin and Theme Updates
- Manage all websites from one dashboard
- One-click automatic login to any website
- Bulk Install & Manage (activate, deactivate, delete) Plugins and Themes
- Bulk Add Posts/Pages and Blogroll Links
- Simple cleaning of spam comments, removing post revisions or optimizing database on all websites
- Built-in pageview statistics
- Receive email notifications for available updates
- Restrict login to your ManageWP account by IP address(es)
- Two-factor login authentication (email code)
- Backups for your websites (to your server, Amazon S3, Dropbox, FTP or an email address)
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly automatic backups
- Easily Clone or Migrate website from one domain/hosting server to another
- Bulk User Management (change your admin password on all sites with ease, add/remove users, change roles…)
- Add and manage Sub-users in your account (ideal for virtual assistants, writers and other staff)
- Execute any action on your websites through our powerful Run code tool
- Beautiful Google Analytics widget in your dashboard
- Traffic alerts (receive an email if your daily website traffic changes by given amount)
- Website Uptime Monitoring (different types of monitoring, 5 minute interval, with email/SMS notification)
- Comprehensive SEO Analysis (Pagerank, Traffic, SEOMoz, Majestic SEO, Backlinks, Indexed pages, Page loading speed and much more)
- Search Engine Ranking Tracker (monitor your keyword rankings in Google, with history and charts)
- Web Agency Works
- Worker plugin branding
- Remote Maintenance mode
- View PHP error logs
- Two-factor login authentication (authorization via SMS)
What Can ManageWP Do For You?
At its core, ManageWP is a way to manage multiple installations of WordPress from the one location. This can be huge time saver if you run a lot of WordPress websites (including my test areas, I have around a dozen WordPress websites that I log into regularly).
As I noted earlier, it has come a long way since it was launched 2 years ago. It offers built in statistics, bulk user management, automatic backups, traffic alerts, uptime monitoring, search engine analysis and much more. In short, it has become the ultimate administration service for anyone who builds blogs or websites using the WordPress platform.
The standard package is free if you only need to manage 3 websites a month though will cost you $6.30 a month for up to 10 websites and $13.50 a month for up to 25 websites. The professional package offers additional features such as backups whilst the business package offers additional monitoring features.
How To Win A ManageWP Business License Worth $1,000
To enter this great competition and win a Business Package worth around one thousand dollars, all you have to do is leave a comment to this post and suggest a new feature for ManageWP. The person who gives the best suggestion (and the one that ManageWP will likely implement) will win the prize.
This is a great competition that I hope you all take part in. Please take your time to think of a good suggestion before posting – the better your suggestion, the better chance you have of claiming the prize. As such, I encourage you all to sign up for the free plan so that you can try the service out and get a feel for what ManageWP offers.
Good luck to everyone who takes part.