We are very excited to announce the launch of our new WordPress Themes template. This is a project we have been working on behind the senses for over two months and we couldn’t be happier with how it turned out.
Here are some of the features that I think will greatly benefit our customers and make for a better user experience.
1. The top section is BOLD and tells the visitor what this site is all about. At the time of writing this article, the site has 145 premium WordPress themes. This layout puts that number right in your face so you are aware of the extensive catalog this site has.
2. We have some featured themes listed at the top. These themes are our best selling themes and most flexible themes. Some even allow you to use drag and drop to organize your site.
3. We have 4 categories that our themes fall under now. Many of our visitors are looking for a particular type of theme and this layout allows them to narrow down their choice right away. Our theme categories are Business / CMS themes, Gallery / Photo themes, Magazine / News themes, and Personal / Blog themes.
4. We now display 15 themes per page so your search is much easier. We also are showing much larger preview images to give you a better idea of what the theme looks like before you open it.
5. One of my favorite new features is that we now allow user ratings of themes. Any visitor can rate a theme on a scale of 1-5. The ratings are tabulated on the sidebar in our top 10 list. They are also displayed on each individual theme.
Thanks for stopping by WordPress Themes and please let us know if you have any other suggestions for the site!